Ten years ago exactly, I was a complete SNOOZE!!! I had just started pharmacy school & I was not here for any of the nonsense. I had my nose in the books because I hadn’t a clue what I had gotten into.
SOOOO, we are doing 10 years ago (2003) “Final Semester”- Springtime , DST Spring 01 Style – A bit of Senior-itis! Now that was a mouth full!
Welcome to Day 4 of the 2nd 7 Day Mini Blog Challenge Party!
Today’s Prompt – Throwback Thursday “Ten Years” A Day in the Life
Oh and you get a 3 for 1 special because I am also fulfilling the missed prompts for my girl Kim’s September Sapphire Even Day Blog Challenge!
It was complete with pill offs and all…This wasn’t my pill off but check the guns #USeeIt 😉
Fast forward to my senior year spring semester, after becoming 4 time SIAC basketball champions,
already early accepted into pharmacy school, taking on a new line into the sorority, I developed a bit of Senior-itis! I did enough not to drop my Latin honor status!
With no worries left, I enjoyed my time left on campus in the sisterhood!
My schedule was pretty much; class, eat, class, basketball, something with the sorors, etc. repeat!
Here is a walk through some of the step shows!
Homecoming – Superwoman theme
Parent’s Day – We had crimson Fedora’s to go with, no theme, just fresh 😉 !
Spring Step Show – Kiddie Theme
Preparing for our Neos Probate Show
Boys & Girls Club Community Show
Final Step Show on the Yard – Flight 1913 & Yes I have a problem keeping my eyes open for pictures.
No worries now folks, even with my kick back chill mode in the spring, I still graduated summa cum laude!
I know about “Thank You Laude” too! We had a saying in pharmacy school…. C = Pharm.D. 😉 Lol, don’t be afraid to get your meds filled by me! I made good grades there too 🙂 !
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know….
- If step classes were offered for your child similar to dance class, would you enroll your child in that for an extra curricular activity?
- This post was not easy…Facebook & all that jazz was not up an popping 10 years ago! What was the first social network you joined? Are you still on there?
- You may have noticed something different about my smile, I had braces as an adult! In the gap community, there is controversy, especially among the different cultures…Keep it or Close it PFL?
- What movie/ TV show/ soap opera would you like to play in or cameo for that matches your real life?
***BLOGGERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS MINI BLOG CHALLENGE PARTY – Leave your links in the link up below, choose a pretty picture for your thumbnail, and please remember to HOP AROUND THIS WEEK (at least 1 new connection a day) to show some love to other bloggers & make new friends!***
Don’t forget to hashtag #MBC when you leave a comment so the blogger knows you are participating in this Mini Blog Challenge & they will visit you back!
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING THE ENTIRE WEEK ( You think 🙂 ) , LINK YOUR BLOG URL, IF YOU ARE CHOOSING POSTS, PLEASE LINK EACH INDIVIDUAL POST.
LINK YOUR BLOGLOVIN’ HERE! Remember: Quality Over Quantity 😉
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017
- How to Treat Side Bae: At Home Work Out Tips - February 15, 2017