Dear Readers of Rx Fitness Lady,
I hope that all is well with you during the start of this holiday season. I am really feeling thankful this year because for the first time in 8 holiday seasons I’ll be off from work for both Thanksgiving and Christmas, WHOOP! Today, I’ve been inspired to write to you with a spirit of gratefulness.
This blog has been therapy for me that I didn’t even know I needed. All though I started it to position myself as more of an authority in fitness, it quickly turned into my baby.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude for each of you taking time to come here and spend a few of your very precious moments with me whenever you can.
- Engaging on this blog from day 1 and offering feedback
- Sending me text messages, Facebook messages, and emails of encouragement, topic requests, constructive criticisms/corrections, or just to say hello
- For bloggers connecting with me outside of the blog world and showing me how to promote my blog content to readers
- People who have guest posted on this blog and shared your life experiences or expertise with the PFL readers
- Attending and supporting my first attempt of hosting a blog event
- Bloggers who’ve served as blogging & real life mentors
- People who never comment on this blog but causally mention details from multiple posts whenever they get an opportunity while conversing with me 🙂
- You allowing me to challenge myself with my writing desires from childhood
- Your comments because they help me create new and improved content.
As simple as it sounds, it’s all motivation for me to continue on this blogging journey! I hope that my advice and sharing of life experiences professionaly and personally, in some way motivate & inspire you as well to “Live Healthy & Active. Be Prosperous.”
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
P.S. Be on the look out for an email from me for the Holly Bloggy Christmas Party!
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017