Happy Thanksgiving to you PFL! After all the fellowshipping and feasting, comes the shopping!
It is getting earlier and earlier every year! Last year, Mother and I went to the mall on Thanksgiving Day! We lasted all of 10 minutes and went back home! Just couldn’t get into the crowd!
However, I am here for the shopping! Just have to let all the door busters get out of the way! I will be shopping for others, but if anyone out there is shopping for me….
ya know, since I have a blog and all!
Rx Fitness Lady Stuff 🙂
- workout shirt
- thumb hole jacket
- gym towels 🙂
Harbinger like weight gloves
One of my favorite pastimes is attending movies! I often will pop in win I have a few hours to spare and catch the latest “to see” movie by myself! This is not a gift card that would pop up in my bag a year from now unused!
Speaking of movies, I CANNOT WAIT for this….
Make Up Brush Kit
I am extremely slow motion when it comes to wearing make-up! However, I do have my little routine and the Mac counter usually puts out a cute little kit for the holidays 😉 !
I usually get this item for myself! It is ALWAYS my treat to me for my birthday. I am still pondering over these two items.
In the meantime, I would like a cross body bag to wear with my gold/brown attire!
- Bedroom Slippers (UGGs) “Women’s Alena Black”
- UGGs Classic Tall Black
- Black Riding Boots
I’m a little obsessed with UGGs!
Of course, the gift cards mentioned in my birthday post are always relevant!
THERE IT IS! Just in time for Black Friday!
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- What is on your Christmas list? Do you get yourself Christmas gifts 🙂 ?
- What are you obsessed with?
- Any suggestions for where to get Rx Fitness Lady items made online?
- What is the last movie you saw? Do you recommend it?
- What is your budget for Christmas shopping?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017