You all seemed to be very grateful for the prompts in 30 Ideas for Blog Posts When Your Mind Draws a Blank & the Accountability partner in Know Your Personnel: The Right Mix of Blog Friends & Real Friends was pretty popular as well. This all got me to thinking that maybe I should turn this post into a link up!
Great prompt that can help hold us all accountable! It’s something about writing something down and sharing that increases your success rate drastically!
When Hope posted her 40 Before 40 list, it occurred to me that this would be the first time I could share some of my annual goals by way of Rx Fitness Lady. After expressing my fear of completely opening up, she replied to my comment encouraging me to just share what I wanted to share…very simple. Thanks Hope!
Anywho, every year for my birthday, I assess my goals. It is the best feeling to check off goals, see progress, & enhance your social life. I had a chance to make a new list after my birthday last month and I would like to share the process and “Joi” that comes with accomplishing goals and task with the PFL community!
If you have a bucket list of any sort already posted, please link it up. If you want to join in (doesn’t matter when your birthday is), draft a post and link it up!
33 Before 33 – Rx Fitness Lady
In no particular order…
- Add a Macon feature and page to my blog
- Complete NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) in November & blog everyday
- Obtain a new fitness certification to diversify my fitness portfolio
- Get a blog intern
- Choreograph a fitness class
- Teach a fitness class at a conference or convention
- Interview a celebrity on the blog
- Close a brand ambassadorship relationship
- Complete a guidebook
- Have a Cousin’s reunion on my Daddy’s side
- Have a Cousin’s reunion on my Mother’s side
- Have a Holiday Paparazzi party
- Host a community fitness event (I have the deets in my head)
- Be featured in a magazine (this can be local 🙂 )
- Set a date for my Paris, London, and Amsterdam trip
- Host a bi-weekly family home-cooked dinner
- Publish an e-book
- Finish my online photography lessons
- Attend a book club convention with my book club members
- Create an e-course
- Go to Six Flags &/or a Water Park
- Complete an AIM 1 Les Mills workshop for BODYCOMBAT
- Establish a routine girls night out/in
- Add a Monday class to my group fitness instructor schedule
- Start a seasonal Midnight basketball league
- Host or attend a blog meet up
- Vacation at an all-inclusive resort
- Host my long overdue summer camp for teens
- Complete my blog tweak list
- Blog vacation link up (seriously think we all need a free week – I’m thinking last week in October before NaBloPoMo
- Attend a fitness blog conference
- Take a cross fit class
- Host a Tabata boot camp at church
If you already have a list, feel free to tag 3 people on twitter to link up with us.
I will leave the link open for a while. Let’s help each other be accountable in this blog space that we hold so near and dear to our hearts!
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- Do you make New Year’s Resolutions or Birthday list and write them down?
- How do you celebrate accomplishing your goals?
- Who is your accountability partner?
- Do you take a COMPLETE vacation from you blog?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017