Not like that people!!!
I am talking dates that can include moving your body! I thought it would be nice to help steer your minds along the lines of doing more physical activities outside the bedroom with your husbands. For those that are dating, these activities can fill your many date mornings and afternoons.
You can save the nights for the regular stuff like movies, dinner, and plays!
- Skating; Ice, Roller Skates, In-Line
- Start a hobby together like Bicycling
- Go horseback riding – it’s good therapy
- Take a Body balancing class – yoga, Pilates, etc.
- Take a cardio group fitness class
- Take a weight lifting class
- Walk a Trail
- Take Boxing Lessons
- Go Hiking
- Play on a Coed Softball Team
- Attend a cross fit session
- Shoot Hoops or Play H.O.R.S.E.
- Do a boot camp class
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Batting Cages
- Salsa Lessons or other Dance lessons
- Pop in a workout DVD and make a picnic lunch or dinner to eat afterwards
- Run for pleasure or do a race together like Run or Dye
Another local run I’m proud to be affiliated with is coming up soon!
Race Registration Fees & Details
5K: $20 through 02/09/14; $25 from 02/08/14 until Race Day
Kids’ Bookworm Jog: $12 through 02/09/14; $15 from 02/08/14 until Race Day
Silent Reader: $20 (I support the cause, but unable to participate in the race)
For more information, contact the Race Chair at email@example.com
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx FItness Lady wants to know…
- Which of these activities would you like to do with your significant other?
- What would you add to the list?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017
- How to Treat Side Bae: At Home Work Out Tips - February 15, 2017