Valentine’s Weekend is over but I’m keeping the love going! I started making this list after 2 friends of mine expressed interest in starting a blog. This is not rocket science nor is it the most profound blog start up advice. It’s simply a few things to think about when getting started.
- Your text does not hurt my eyes nor do I have to zoom in to see it
- Your comment form doesn’t make me fill out my name, email, and website every time I visit
- You make me laugh sometimes
- You always (95%) include pictures
- Your face appears somewhere on the page so I can match a face with the voice
- You leave me questions to answer at the end of the posts
- You don’t post on weekends
- When I think of your blog, I know exactly what you blog about
- I don’t feel like I’m in high school reading a text book
- Your share buttons are easy to locate.
- Your social icons are visible, easy to follow, and your email contact form is not playing hide and go seek (it’s frustrating to want to help someone, and you can’t find the email to communicate)
- You don’t have captcha
- If I always know EXACTLY what days to check in on you
- If I can tell you are truly genuine
- 95% of the time, lol…if you love my blog 🙂 !
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- What do you like about a blog?
- What don’t you like about a blog?
- Do you like to see different content on a niche blog (i.e. a foodie blogger randomly sharing a family post)?
- How was your Valentine’s weekend?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017