Thank you for your interest in sponsoring Rx Fitness Lady.
Reasons You Will Enjoy Working With Me
- I am a one of the community’s most trusted professionals with my background as a pharmacist and independent fitness professional. I hold my integrity near and dear and that is conveyed in my blog post yielding a trusting audience.
- I have a very engaged community and active social networks that I’m willing to promote you with.
- I have specific reviews, hot topics, and activities each month that drive traffic to this blog in addition to the regular readers.
- This blog reaches a diverse demographic and is continually growing.
- I’m open to working with you in a variety of creative ways if you just email me the details.
STATS as of May 30th
6000+ unique visitors
10,000 + pageviews
1,700 + Facebook Fans & Friends
375+ Instagram followers
350+ twitter followers
For more information, please feel free to contact me!
This policy is valid from 19 May 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Joi at RxFitnessLady@gmail.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Go Where the Fire is, NOT Where You Wish it Would Be - March 13, 2014
- Branding Your Blog in Your Community - March 6, 2014
- 10 Things to DO to Get oven An Ex - February 24, 2014