I’m Joi and I bid you greetings from the Empire state of the South. I reside in Macon, GA, just south of Atlanta.
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE & MOST POPULAR POSTS
If you’ve made up your mind that you love me, then go ahead and subscribe by entering your email address below . Please feel free to continue on to learn more about Rx Fitness Lady.
Rx Fitness Lady (b.k.a. PFL) is a lifestyle wellness blog that shares information on weight loss, healthcare, fitness, weekly goal challenges, & entertainment to help push through your workouts, live healthy life styles, & most importantly enjoy the fruits of your labor by accomplishing your goals and being the ULTIMATE YOU. I am family-oriented, meticulous, inquisitive, matter of fact, a bit of a control- freak, and a multi-tasking NINJA!!!
Wondering what qualifies me to take up my little inkling of internet real estate in the blogosphere?
- Doctorate of Pharmacy
- B.S. of Biology
- 4 time F.V.S.U. Lady Wildcat Basketball S.I.A.C. Champion
- Primary Group Exercise Certification
- Home Workout DVD Collector Extraordinaire
- Les Mills BODYPUMP & COMBAT Certifications
- Molly Myrea Tabata Boot Camp Certification
- Frequent comparisons to Celebrity tight bodied beauties:) Feel free to vote at the end of this page “I don’t think so” if you are prone to hating;)
Now that I have been “Verified”…………..Your Prescription is Ready;)
Thanks again for stopping by! Grab a healthy snack & one of your glasses of water for today. Hang out with me for a while and browse around my blog. Please do show some love and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Feel free to contact me. To ensure you don’t miss anything, subscribe to my blog via email in the box below, IT’S FREE En~Joi!
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- 3 Ways To Use A Challenge To Develop Your Fitness & Health Journey - August 24, 2016
- Black Women: There’s NO Room for Hair Shaming in Fitness - August 17, 2016
- Should I Attend a Les Mills AIM training: BODYCOMBAT 68 Review - August 10, 2016