Top of the week to you PFL! We are getting started with the fifth installment of Fit 2 B Dressed: because we don’t work out just for our health, but to look good 😉 !
Would you believe I got married this past weekend?
Well not exactly! Every since we were in college, people called Trina & me twins!Hum, I usually like to take pictures on the other side, but whatever! Do you see any resemblance?
I was seriously blown away by the outside thing!
Yall know why I was blown away right, lol 😉
Anywho, the attire for me for the day was an oldie from last year!
My girls were pretty hot for bridesmaids!
The reception was planned out to the T!!! We had a time card and they DID NOT veer from the time scheduled at ALL! I can really appreciate organization! It’s a major key to a successful wedding day in my opinion.
I threw Brandi into that collage because she took the pictures for the strolls. She claims she can’t remember the strolls from college.
Finally, what’s a wedding reception without line dances?
NOT PICTURED – The 5 inch heels that kicked my butt all evening!
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- Do you see any resemblance in the bride and me?
- What is your favorite line dance?
- What’s your pleasure for weddings; Inside or outside, church or venue?
- Do you bring flats/flops in your purse for the wedding reception?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017