Welcome to the second installment of Fit 2 B Dressed: because we don’t work out just for our health, but to look good 😉 !
Last week I posted my Old School Blogging: Alphabet Soup answers and quite a few of you wished me an early Happy Birthday! Thank you for that! Today is my actual birthday, YAY! We are going to keep it light on the blog today. I do however, want you to come back to my party Wednesday 🙂 !
Last time, you all really seemed to like the White Party for my sister’s birthday. I am not as lively as her, but I did have a small dinner outing. Enjoy!
32 years old!
In the first picture before leaving the house, I was all smiles! At the end of the night, I wanted to trash these bad boys…OUCH..flats please 🙂 !
If you haven’t noticed, this is the signature pose! Hand on hip, turn to the side 😉
Dinner was at Strip in Atlantic Station.
All healthy right???
Ah, No! It was my birthday dinner! I love a good steak!
There was a bit of sushi too!
What is food without friends?
The chick in the middle with the bun on top of her head wanted it very clear if I posted this picture that she is the only one who is not 32 yet. FYI – Her birthday is next month…so anyway…
Ha, love her! She is the VERY FIRST person I met when I walked on the campus of The Fort Valley State University. We are still going strong!
I had a nice time with the ladies! I feel blessed to be here for 32 years. Thank you for supporting me in this space & don’t forget to come back Wednesday. It will be fun & as promised, A GIVEAWAY 🙂 !
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- Do you tell your age? Why or Why not?
- What do you like to eat for your birthday dinner? Home cooked or dine out, Steak or Pizza, do you eat sushi? I want to know!
- Heels or flats?
- Do you remember the first person you met in college?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017
- How to Treat Side Bae: At Home Work Out Tips - February 15, 2017