As a group fitness instructor, I love working out to music for both choreographed and boot camp style classes. The euphoria from exerting energy through fitness is intensified by bass & lyrics!
As you can imagine, I was thrilled to participate in the #SetSoundFree discussion on helping athletes & runners experience a better workout with Jabra Sport Plus Wireless Headphones.
I received these headphones in the mail & have had the chance to test them out over the last few weeks.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- fit clip
- 6 different eargels WHOOP!
- storage pouch
- Very useful quick start guide
In all of my excitement with the variety of eargels and no slip features, I got 4 different people to try on these headphones. One person even took some laps around the pharmacy!
I like that the product is designed specifically for different ear shapes.
WHY I THINK IT’S A “PLUS” 😉
As mentioned earlier, 100% of my workouts currently consist of group fitness. I actually got to test my headphones out at work on the nightshift primarily and while I waited on my car to get serviced.
I checked out Betrayal while I waited for the car to get finished. Alarming how easily affairs get started and the R rated scenes that are shown on prime time, WHEW! I am tuned in tho!
- Built in FM radio – I can appreciate it this because I could listen to the radio station without using data on my iPad at work. Our music station at work is the pits!
- Easy control of music and calls – This was very convenient while I was watching TV on my iPad!
- As a person who sweats a lot around my edges, I can appreciate the weather and sweat proof feature of this set of headphones.
- I was told that the free 3 month premium subscription to Endomondo was a major come up 🙂 !
Disclosure: I was sent a Jabra Sport Plus Wireless Headphone from Jabra. The opinions noted here are my own.
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- Runners; what listening device do you currently use for entertainment when you run?
- How important is music to your workout?
- What did you like about the Jabra Sport Plus Headphones?
- How do you feel about intimate R rated scenes being shown on prime time TV?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017
- How to Treat Side Bae: At Home Work Out Tips - February 15, 2017