Hello December! This is an exciting month for PFL!
I launched this blog the day after Christmas last year in 2012. I’ve been fortunate enough to read several blogs that have celebrated anniversaries in my short journey of blogging. After reading Kita’s anniversary post last week, I thought I’d start this month off with a list post.
- First off, I found this cute little button at the Blogoversary website. Add one of these to your sidebar.
- Write a gratitude letter
- Add a service (consulting) to your blog
- Host a giveaway
- Start a series (Michell’s Weekly Pearl is going to be a best seller once she compiles this series into a book)
- Change your gravatar
- Update your about me page and blog tabs
- Change your blog header
- Get & Introduce a blog writing partner
- Change the feel of your side bar
- Move your blog to self-hosted
- Make a blog commercial
- Tell us how you launched your blog
- Host a blog event
- Change your blog theme
- Make us an anniversary card (i.e. like the Christmas cards that come in the mail)
- Host a local party
- Do an appreciation post to anyone who has helped you with your blog
- Tell us how you spend time/money on your blog
- Host a linky party (maybe link up your first posts)
- Post about what you learned that year in blogland
- Give us an agenda for blog events, conferences, new post schedule, etc. for next year
- Recap your highest trafficked posts
- Reveal something you never shared on the blog
- Tell us the business side of your blog
- Create a newsletter
- Create and launch an e-course
- Post a Blog Bucket List
- Publish an e-book compilation of successful posts of yours or just an e-book on another topic
- Have an awards post and honor some favorite blog posts you’ve read from others
- Host a contest
- Buy a cake (show us a picture 🙂 )
- Do a survey with your readers
- Try to reach a milestone with number of followers on blog, Facebook, google +, twitter, Pinterest, IG, etc.
- Host a blog mixer
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- How did you celebrate or plan to celebrate your blog anniversary?
- Regular readers, do you have any suggestions for celebrating?
- What are you looking forward to for the month of December?
- How was your Thanksgiving?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- My Allergies Are Bothering Me, Now What? - March 29, 2017
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017