I’ve been asked several times to blog more about the black women in relationships. Ya know since this blog is total health physical & mental.
In case you haven’t noticed, there is no husband featured on this blog. I am sure the Lord will bless me one day but in the meantime, keeping with the theme this month, today’s Love topic is….
- Cut Communication totally
- Take down the pictures and box up the memories
- Start a passionate project to channel your energy
- Exercise regularly to release endorphins and feelings of euphoria
- Get out of the house
- Spend time with friends and family
- Delete them from Facebook/Social Media and hide the people from your timeline that might be displaying images of what they are doing
- Join a chat group
- The age old – Get you a new boo!
BONUS – Just a bit more specificity on that regular exercise…
Take my class! I will help you KIA their arse!!!!
Yours in Healthy, Active, & Prosperous Lifestyles,
Rx Fitness Lady wants to know…
- When do you think it’s ok to communicate with an ex (How much time after the breakup)?
- What has helped you get over a relationship before?
- Do you agree or disagree with getting a new boo?
- Are you friends with exes on social networks? Why?
Rx Fitness Lady
Latest posts by Rx Fitness Lady (see all)
- Learn to Say No and Stick With It - March 15, 2017
- BODYCOMBAT 70 Starts a New Age in the Les Mills Mixed Martial Arts Inspired Program - March 1, 2017
- How to Treat Side Bae: At Home Work Out Tips - February 15, 2017